About Me

My photo
There's no good story without romance.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Out with Jasmine

Hello !
Went out with act cute Jasmine today ~
She is one crazy girl , keep laugh non-stop de ! ;p
Met her over at Rp, did one chinese homework ~
Richard and shiwei was there too and joined us ~
Went over to amk and watch My ex, haunted lover .
One scary show that frighten me a few times !
Not bad overall, the girls in it so pretty de ~



After movie , walk walk around and chit chat .
Cocking all the way ! ;D
Enjoy going out with her , she always make me laugh like idiot. <3


Trained back ~
In the train, She went to pull my shirt up when she almost fall,
revealed my stomach . ):
Then , evil her still can laugh till so happily leh ! Hahha ~
Reached home quite early today , shall go sleep after this post ~
I am tired , going do homework tmr .







Goodnight people !

No comments: