About Me

My photo
There's no good story without romance.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The start of 2011 .

Today is the first day of 2011 , which is 1/1/11 . What a awesome date right ?
Spend my last days of 2010 with Baby , Finella , Charmain , Ctella and Hunny .
But sadly , my dear jasmine arent here with us . ):
Baby first came over my house fetch me , went over to cine .
Ate pontian wanton noodle and waited for them to come ~
Took neoprint and spammed baby's DSLR .
Watched "The tourist" , the ending did give me a surprise .
Overall , nice movie ~ Angelina Jolie is simply hot .
After movie , trained over to cityhall .
They ate dinner at foodcourt .









After dinner , tried to find a place to settle down and wait for 0000.
Was tgt with Yixiang and his 2 friends too .
Everyone was squeezing and it felt so warm .
Finally , found someplace and sat down .
Spammed photos again ~
After fireworks , squeezed to the mrt station .
Finella and co left first .
Something happened between me and yixiang .
I was really in the wrong , so sorry ..
I hope we still can be friend bah..


Thanks baby for always being here with me whenever i need you .
And , thanks for clearing the mess i make ystd . <3
I love you baby !


Shall upload some more pict and end this post ,
i am getting tired already .


























Ya , that would be all . ;D
Shall sleep early tonight so that i would not look shag tmr .
Going over to baby's house meet the parent session .
Oh gosh , i am so scare only . ):

No comments: