About Me

My photo
There's no good story without romance.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day out with Varnie

Went to town tgt with my varnie ~
Bused to far east and shopped around but , did not bought any dresses .
Only bought a necklace and ate wanton mee . (:





But a dress did caught my eye , think shall be getting it next week ?
Walked over to 313, forever 21 . Nothing caught my eye except for a headband .
Trained over to bugis .
Shopped around and bought a slipper and jean . (:
Then , bused over to clarke quay nua ~
Ah long fetched us back home .
Was tired like dont know what ,slept inside his vehicle .











Today , went over to cip .
Worst cip ever , packed goodies under the blazing hot sun !!
Can really die , its so tiring . ):
Baby over at my house , beside me right now . ;D

No comments: